May 11, 2023 8:40 PM
- A bus driver in Ottawa spoke with Maclean’s Magazine about his longtime addiction to sports betting.
- Shelley White, CEO of the Responsible Gambling Council, and others were interviewed by Mark Keast on the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario’s proposed changes to sports betting and igaming advertising standards.
- Canadian Gaming Association president/CEO Paul Burns appeared on the Gaming News Canada Show presented by Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP to also address the AGCO’s proposal.
- OneComply co-founder Cameron Conn told Gaming News Canada it’s business as usual following its acquisition by fellow Vancouver company GeoComply.
- The Globe and Mail sports columnist Cathal Kelly has had enough of sports betting advertising on broadcasts during the Stanley Cup playoffs.