CDC Gaming Reports is committed to creating, aggregating and disseminating the best and most accurate news available about the casino gaming industry.
Insight/commentary pieces reflect the views of the individual authors and do not reflect the views of CDC Gaming Reports.
We do not accept or publish paid advertising articles or accept money for publishing copy under any circumstances.
We do publish advertorials – original, uncritical reportage about a specific company or product, written by a CDC staffer – for select advertisers.
In addition to any broad industry news and releases we deem of interest to report on, we do accept and publish news releases from companies who have established relationships with CDC Gaming Reports, specifically advertisers, premium subscribers, and marketing partners. CDC Gaming Reports reserves the right to edit and alter these releases to its specifications.
As a company that does business with clients in the European Union, CDC Gaming Reports, Inc. has always taken privacy seriously and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Unless you create an account with CDC Gaming Reports, we do not store any identifying client information on our own website or servers. CDC Gaming Reports has its data on the following services:
- Constant Contact – If you have signed up for our emailed reports, this is how your receive them. At minimum we have your email address and we often have your name and company as well. Every email we send has an unsubscribe link at the bottom. If you click this, you will not receive any more emails from us through Constant Contact. Constant Contact complies with GDPR in information storage, read more about them here.
- Brevo – To decrease interference with our regular reports, partner emails are sent through Brevo. The email unsubscribe link is at the top of emails. If you click this, you will not receive any more emails from us through Brevo. Brevo complies with GDPR in information storage, read more about them here.
- Clicky – We track our clicks and hits using Clicky. Generic non-identifying information is stored.
- Google Analytics – We also track our clicks and hits using Google Analytics. Generic non-identifying information is stored.
- Advanced Ads for Wordpress – Generic non-identifying information about ad clicks is stored.
If you create an account with CDC Gaming Reports, your email and password hash along with any other willfully contributed information will be stored in our database. Storing the password hash allows us to check your password is correct upon login but prevents anyone, even administrators, from viewing your password. If you forget your password, you must reset it using the link on the login form. We do not store your IP address.
If you have any concerns, questions, or comments, or would like to ensure your data is deleted from any of the services, please email Publisher Cory Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.