Why CDC Gaming Reports should be your marketing partner!
CDC Gaming Reports enjoys one of the top rankings of all B2B gaming websites in the world and is the highest ranked gaming business site in the United States by a substantial margin.
We receive an average of 6,000+ page views and 3,500+ unique visitors daily, meaning CDCGaming.com has seen an average of 80,000+ unique visitors per month and 140,000+ pageviews in 2022.
We publish and distribute via email three weekday, two weekend, and five monthly Focus newsletters. Our Premium-level reports (Adams Daily Report and all 5+ issues each month in our Focus series) go exclusively to 11,000+ of our Premium subscribers and select top readers by engagement. All other reports including The Flash and Last Call go our entire 24,000+ gaming professionals database.
We offer several advertising options to fit any company and budget. These include various newsletter and website advertising options. Newsletter options vary by on a space available basis. Website options include our large Side Panels as well as Ad Squares and Banners that run throughout the site.
We work with your design team to keep your ads fresh, and we continually manage ad placement and rotation in all our reports and on our site.
All marketing packages include:
- Publication of vendor-issue news releases in our Newswire Section, as well as special consideration for Newsroom and Newsletter inclusion.
- Important lead and usage information based on newsletter click-throughs
- Quarterly features written by one of our experienced staff gaming writers.
- First choice for placement along with discounted rates in special issues, including From the Floor
- Full Premium CDC Gaming Reports subscriptions sent to your entire corporate team.
- The creation of two issues of Focus on Partners (example) for your company each year – Each issue, devoted to only one gaming company, features special articles, banner ads, videos and other important news.