- On the latest Gaming News Canada Show, CDC Gaming Reports journalist Rege Behe appeared on the podcast along with Kelly Koffler to discuss his feature on the growing acceptance of social media influencers like Koffler by the casino industry.
- Ahead of Tuesday’s one-year anniversary of the regulated sports betting and online gaming market in Ontario, stakeholders across the industry provided their perspectives on the only Canadian province to offer customers access to more than 40 operators.
- The Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport unveiled this week its lineup of speakers and panels for the May 30-31 Symposium on Competition Manipulation and Gambling in Sport.
- The British Columbia Lottery Corporation’s new responsible gambling marketing campaign highlights the similarities between professional athletes and bettors.
- The University of British Columbia’s Centre for Gambling Research has discovered a connection between loot boxes and problem gambling.
The final Gaming News Canada newsletter of March includes an update on Homestand Sports now delivering a daily sports show, and weekly soccer show, on the SportsGrid Canada streaming platform, along with a plethora of promotions and new hires at theScore.