April 6, 2023 8:33 PM
- iGaming Ontario announced Tuesday a to-be-updated summary of the Year 1 performance by the province’s sports betting and igaming operators, which have combined to deliver one of the top-five jurisdictions in North America.
- On the same day, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario released its Ontario iGaming Market Channelization report. Among the highlights in the report is the results of an Ipsos survey that reported 85.3% of respondents who have gambled over the past three months said they are doing so with regulated operators.
- The latest Gaming News Canada Show podcast featured a roundtable including Canadian Gaming Association president/CEO Paul Burns on the first 365 days of Ontario’s regulated sports betting and igaming industry.
- Among the highlights of a GeoComply report on the first year of the Ontario market is 744,000 international users attempting 19.9 million logins to regulated operators over the past 12 months.
- The British Columbia Lottery Association will begin offering games from Light & Wonder and ReelPlay to its customers.
The latest Gaming News Canada newsletter is a What We Learned edition focused on this week’s Canadian Gaming Association Leaders Forum in Toronto.