International Game Technology announced Monday that it will present its diverse portfolio of games, cabinets, systems, and solutions at the ICE London (“ICE”) 2023 show February 7-9 at ExCel London. Greeting casino operators and partners from throughout the world under the theme “We’ve Got Game,” IGT will present innovations that elevate the player experience and drive growth for its casino, lottery, and digital customers.
“IGT’s presence at ICE London 2023 will provide an ideal platform for us to highlight our latest gaming innovations attuned to specific player preferences,” said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO Global Gaming. “In addition to sharing the most compelling MLP content in our company’s history, we will demonstrate player-tested, proven performers spanning the breadth of our product and solutions portfolio that are designed to propel the success of our customers and partners.”
IGT product highlights at the Company’s stand N3-150 include:
- Building on game features of MLP themes, IGT will present the award-winning Prosperity LinkCai Yun Heng Tong and Prosperity Link Wan Shi Ru Yi on the PeakSlant49 cabinet. Additional MLP content includes Egyptian Link, Ramosis’ Treasures and Nefturi’s Treasures on the versatile PeakSlant32 cabinet – new takes on some of the company’s most successful game themes of all time.
- IGT’s PeakDual 27 cabinet will make its ICE trade show debut. The PeakDual 27 cabinet is an upright gaming machine with two high-definition monitors, a 13.3 digital player panel, and the latest in lighting, audio, and convenience technologies supported by a library of premium titles. IGT’s next-generation mechanical reel cabinet featuring industry-first reel technologies, the DiamondRS, will also be shown at ICE London.
- Tailored for Spain’s Amusement with Prize (AWP) salones sector, the Magic Fortune Link MLP featuring four market-attuned themes, including Hephaestus, Dreams of Egypt, and Temple of Fire, will be shown at IGT’s ICE London stand.
- For Eastern European operators, IGT will demonstrate its USwitch multi-game packs on the PeakSlant32 cabinet featuring fruit, bonus, and number games programmed specifically to the region’s play styles and preferences. At the show, IGT will unveil its follow-up to the award-winning Clover Edition Purple multi-game pack, the new Sevens Edition Yellow and Green bundles, each with 40 player-attuned games.
- Supporting the Company’s momentum in its core video offering, IGT will present a captivating content portfolio of highly engaging games on portrait and dual-screen cabinets. Standouts will include Money Mage Alcina Cash Eruption, Mighty X Festival, and Fortune Owl video slots on the new PeakDual 27 cabinet. Highlights on the PeakSlant49 portrait cabinet will include performance-proven titles, including Samurai 888 Katsumi, Prosperity Pearl, and Zodiac Dragon Cash on Reels.
- Exclusive to the UK, the company’s dynamic new IGT Unite multi-game chooser will be previewed at the show. Combining the best USwitch core and MLP content on a single machine, the IGT Unite chooser features a dedicated space for linked and core categories on one screen and features games like Prosperity Link and Fort Knox.
- IGT PlayDigital will demonstrate its expanded content library. Attendees can learn more about a complete online casino, including a game aggregation platform, bolt-on jackpots, and the latest slot games, including Cleopatra Grand, Cool Catch, Ice Heist, and Crabbin’ Crazy II, plus omnichannel titles. There will also be demonstrations of a new three-game series inspired by Greek mythology, Olympus Zeus Megaways, Olympus Hades Megaways, and Olympus Raging Megaways. The PlaySports team will showcase their iB2B products and services, from the PeakBarTop and self-service QuickBet kiosk to trading advisory services and a technology platform.
- IGT’s Systems team will present the company’s Resort Wallet with IGTPay cashless-gaming modules of the IGT ADVANTAGE casino management system. The fully integrated, turnkey, cashless-gaming solution generates a range of benefits for both operators and players. In addition, IGT will demonstrate a variety of bonusing apps and highlight the operational efficiencies of hosting IGT ADVANTAGE in the cloud.
- Redefining the electronic table game (ETG) experience, IGT will showcase the new Dynasty View Terminal. The highly entertaining hybrid baccarat solution combines the excitement of ‘live dealer’ play with a variety of concurrent multi-games, delivering a full suite of simultaneous gameplay on one terminal.
- For VLT customers, IGT will reveal more than 25 new titles, including The Big Easy Encore, a new spin on the popular theme, plus Samurai 888 Katsumi and Lion Dance, from a library of VLT games and multi-game sets that can be tailored for players across diverse international regions. IGT will also showcase its next-generation system, INTELLIGEN EVO, that enables seamless management of VLT operations.
- The company’s ICE London exhibit will also include the latest video poker innovations, such as Super Star Poker II, plus Game King multi-game poker with a mix of poker, keno, blackjack, and classic games. They will be shown on the Cobalt 23, CrystalSlant, and PeakBarTop cabinets.
- IGT will also demonstrate its leading iLottery platform and eInstant game portfolio, and OMNIA, its integrated lottery solution that converges retail and digital channels to deliver the industry’s first truly player-centric, omni-channel system.