Earnings for Bally’s Corp. shot up 28.3 percent in first quarter 2026. The Rhode Island-based company reported quarterly data late on May 18.
The company disclosed consolidated earnings of $755.7 million. Profit-loss numbers were not divulged.
Bally’s casino division experienced an 8.1 percent upward push in revenue, reaching $379.7 million for the quarter. The company pointed to its acquisition of the Queen Casino chain and the opening of Bally’s Baton Rouge as driving the numbers higher.
Bally’s “also saw strong growth in the company’s properties in Chicago and Quad Cities, partially offset by elevated competition in Shreveport and Dover. Overall, Bally’s properties grew at a higher rate in the first quarter than competitors in our relevant markets.”
Intralot-derived revenues were $239.9 million, a 31 percent jump that was largely credited to the company’s online performance in the United Kingdom. “During the quarter, we saw reduced marketing from weaker operators upon the tax increase announcement and our UK iGaming revenue growth in the first quarter outpaced that of our competitors,” Bally’s reported. Spain was another cited source of strength, with revenues up 1.7 percent.
In North America, digital revenue was $60.5 million, a 35.9 percent leap. Increased betting handle was cited as the primary cause. “Revenue, customer retention, and cost management initiatives implemented by the new North America Interactive leadership team are bearing the positive results we anticipated.”
The company also retired a $1.5 billion loan due in 2028. The proceeds from the Intralot transaction and the sale of Bally’s Lincoln helped pay off the note.
According to CEO Robeson Reeves in prepared remarks, Bally’s had already paid down $615 million on the $4 billion Bally’s Bronx. This included a $500 million license fee and a $115 million “contingent consideration” to Donald Trump for the former Trump Links. Reeves said the casino would open in 2030.
Reeves had fewer specifics to offer regarding Bally’s Las Vegas. He did say that Bally’s was “in active discussions with potential partners for exciting offerings” at the megaresort.
“We believe economic conditions in areas where we operate remain stable and are confident in our ability to leverage our operational expertise and capital resources to deliver on our highly anticipated growth projects,” the CEO summarized. He also reported “continued progress” on $2 billion Bally’s Chicago, topped out during the first quarter.
Having been found suitable to operate in Australia, Bally’s rolled its a loan to Star Entertainment into a 38 percent equity position, Reeves reported. “Bally’s management team is lending valuable expertise and support to Star and we’re seeing both revenue and cost initiatives gain good traction,” he said. To that end, Bally’s refinanced a $390 million loan from WhiteHawk Capital Partners, which will “set the stage for a continued recovery” by Star.
Reeves concluded, ““In summary, our strategic initiatives are creating a scaled, growing, global omni-channel provider of retail and online experiences and we are aggressively pursuing and executing on the many growth opportunities before us.”



