- The chief executive officer of Loto-Quebec told a Montreal radio show on Wednesday that the provincial lottery corporation is in talks with the NHL’s Canadiens to install hundreds of video gaming machines inside the Bell Centre.
- NorthStar Gaming CEO Michael Moskowitz appeared on the Gaming News Canada Show podcast to talk about the company’s recently announced partnership extension with Playtech, while GeoComply executive John Pappas addressed the company’s protection efforts for Ontario operators around Super Bowl LVII.
- Long-time research psychologist Dr. Richard Wood believes Gamres, an Ottawa-based company, has developed the first scale for measuring the good habits of people who gamble.
- BetRegal’s head of marketing, in a Q and A with CDC Gaming Reports contributor Mark Keast, provided an update on the company’s application for an Ontario license.
- A municipality northeast of Toronto is using the money it received from the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation as a casino host community to build a new outdoor skating rink.
In Thursday’s edition of Gaming News Canada, GBG Plc announces it is first to the Ontario market when it comes to providing igaming companies with access to two of Canada’s main credit bureaus, Equifax and TransUnion. Josh Turk, the chief strategy officer for Low6, weighed in on Ontario, and how free-to-play games are complementing the business of betting.