- Paul Burns, the president and CEO of the Canadian Gaming Association, Amanda Brewer from Kindred Group, Kris Abbott of Betano and Nic Sulsky from PointsBet Canada reacted to the call for patience around the spate of sports betting advertising in Ontario from the federal politician responsible for The Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act.
- A new survey from the Responsible Gambling Council reveals that half of Ontario’s sports bettors will lay down a wager on Sunday’s Super Bowl.
- The CEO of Canadian company GeoComply is expecting another record number of bets to be placed on Super Bowl LVII.
- An update on the number of operators fully licensed in Ontario, and who’s coming next.
- Quarter4, a Canadian technology company, announced this week a partnership with Narrativa around artificial intelligence, data and sports betting.
In the latest Gaming News Canada newsletter, Ontario’s still-young regulated gaming industry was a hot topic of discussion at ICE London this week. Also, Fitzdares CEO William Woodhams spoke with GNC about launching in Ontario almost a year after receiving their license and about the opportunities for the UK-based sportsbook in Fitzdares’s first foray into North America.