December 22, 2022 8:01 PM
- Canadian Gaming Association president and CEO Paul Burns, Kindred Group’s Canadian country manager Amanda Brewer, Sightline Payments’ Canadian VP Will Hill and PointsBet Canada Chief Commercial Officer Nic Sulsky joined the final Gaming News Canada Show podcast of 2022 to discuss the year that’s been in sports betting and igaming, including the opening of Ontario’s regulated market.
- SportsGrid announced Wednesday the launch of its new FAST channel to serve Canadian viewers with exclusive live original sport programming along with access to real-time sports wagering data.
- Canadian law firm McCarthy-Tetrault produced a chapter for the Chambers and Partners Global Practice Guide 2022 on the major changes in the country’s gaming landscape.
- Toronto-based sports betting and media company Rivalry released its own Rivalry Wrapped 2022 report examining the trends in esports betting over the past 12 months, and what’s in store for 2023.
- Postmedia Network, which owns newspapers and news websites across Canada, is partnering with Bet99 to launch the Betting Essentials sports wagering hub. “The vision for Betting Essentials is to provide a best-in-class affiliate program that leverages Postmedia’s brand, editorial authority, audience and reach to fulfill Canadian consumers’ interests and demands,” said Gerry Nott, Postmedia’s Senior Vice President, Editorial.