The 2018 “40-Under-40” list of emerging gaming leaders has been released with award winners covering all aspects of the industry, including casinos, tribal, manufacturers, legal and entertainment.
The award honors young professional gaming leaders under the age of 40 who have made significant contributions and are of the track to be the industry’s next generation of leaders.
The emerging leaders of gaming are selected by The Innovation Group and Global Gaming Business magazine.
“The emerging leaders program has become the most important vehicle for recognition of young leaders in the gaming industry,” said Roger Gros, publisher of GGB magazine. “With nominations up nearly 50 percent year-over-year, the list was difficult to narrow. It’s a testament to the bright future of the industry how competitive the process has become.”
Michael Soll, president of The Innovation Group, said reaction to the program has increased and new leadership can serve to invigorate an industry. Soll said the program continues to play a key role in identifying individuals with the talent and creativity to lead gaming into the future.
“Awareness of the emerging leaders program, now in its seventh year, continues to grow,” Soll said. “We’re able to recognize an increasingly more diverse class of rising executives each year.”
The 2018-19 class of the “Emerging Leaders of Gaming 40 Under 40” are:
- Joyce Arpin, Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasurer, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- John Baca, Director of Slot Operations, Angel of the Winds Hotel & Casino
- Kyle Bender, Managing Director – Consumer, Gaming and Leisure Investment Banking, Macquarie Capital (USA) Inc.
- Jason Birney, General Manager, Hollywood Casino Columbus
- Julia Boguslawski, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President of Investor Relations, AGS
- Gena Caviness, Auditor, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Carlos Eduardo Coelho, Senior Associate, MdME Lawyers (Macau)
- Evan Davis, Vice President and General Counsel, SugarHouse Casino
- Steven Ebner, Director of Slot Operations, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- J. Fisher, Associate, Fox Rothschild LLP
- Adam Fong, Vice President of Product Management – Casino Solutions, Everi
- Maulin Gandhi, President, Tangam Systems
- Serkan Gecmen, Vice President of Innovation and Applications, Affinity Gaming
- Jackie Gibson, Executive Director, Office of Public Gaming, Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- Rosaura Gonzalez, Vice President of Sales, NRT Technology Corp.
- Geoffrey Goodman, Vice President, Business Development and Strategy, Pinnacle Entertainment, Inc.
- Sydney Hatcher, Director of Table Games, Golden Nugget Casino Hotel
- Elaine Ho, Executive Director, Regional Premium Account Management, Marina Bay Sands
- Jordan Hollander, Deputy Attorney General, New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement
- Mick Ingersoll, Director of Gaming Operations and International Customer Success, VizExplorer
- Jennifer Kearns, Executive Director of Marketing, Maryland Live! Casino
- Jamie Knight, Senior Game Producer, Scientific Games
- Keith Kruczynski, Director of Game Development, Gaming Arts, LLC
- Ryan Kulp, Manager of Technical Services, Ainsworth Game Technology
- Wendi Long, Marketing and Player Development Manager, Indigo Sky Casino & Resort, Outpost Casino and Bordertown Casino & Arena
- Tamara S. Malvin, Partner, Litigation Practice Group, Akerman LLP
- Emily Marshall, IIDA, Interior Design Discipline Leader and Senior Associate, HBG Design
- Bryan McVey, Director of Mechanical Engineering, Incredible Technologies
- Will Provance, Director of VLT Operations, Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- Joseph Radetich, President, Sysco Las Vegas
- Tonya Roedell, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Aristocrat Technologies
- Yoshua Rubinstein, Vice President, Strategy and Operations, Las Vegas Sands Corp.
- Anna Sainsbury, Founder and Chairman, GeoComply
- Stephen Singer, Chief Strategy Officer, The Drew Las Vegas
- Adam Suliman, Vice President of Online Gaming, JACK Entertainment
- Kit Szybala, Partner and Executive Director of Operations, Global Market Advisors
- Dustin Thomas, Director of Compliance, National Indian Gaming Commission
- Dirk Whitebreast, General Manager, Meskwaki Bingo Casino Hotel
- Mimi Williams, Executive Director of Marketing and Sales, Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
- Edward R. Winkofsky, Shareholder (Global Gaming Practice, Corporate), Greenberg Traurig LLP