A little less than six months out, SBC Summit North America 2024 is starting to take shape. Organizers anticipate 5,000 senior decision-makers will attend the May 8-9 gaming and sports-betting conference at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in New Jersey.
“The goal is to leverage the momentum we gained last year when we gathered the key operators, affiliates, suppliers, regulators, and media from the North American region,” said SBC CEO and Founder Rasmus Sojmark in a statement. “We anticipate a 66% surge in delegate numbers and are focused on attracting both industry newcomers and those who missed out on the opportunity to attend last year. The early numbers are promising and the exhibition floor is approaching full capacity, even though we had added 15 extra booths this year to meet the demand.”
The Summit again will feature Player Protection Symposium and Compliance & Leadership events May 7 in New York City. New this year on May 7 is Earnings+More: Capital Markets Forum, organized in collaboration with +More Media.
Exhibitors that have currently signed up include gaming providers White Hat Gaming and Relax Gaming; and affiliates Better Collective, MediaTroopers, Spotlight Sports Group, and KeyAffiliates. Payment providers include Trustly, PayNearMe, TransUnion, PXP Financial, and PayBrokers. Operator Betsson, risk-management-platform Kinectify, real-time-content and data-provider SportsDataIO, and hosting provider Internet Vikings are also slated to appear.
The conference will feature five stages with more than 300 speakers conversing about tracks including Leaders, Sports Betting, iGaming, Affiliates & Marketing, Payments & Tech, and Compliance & Regulation.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bally’s Corporation EVP & Chief Legal Officer Kim Barker Lee
- NBA SVP, Global Media Distribution & Business Affairs David Denenberg
- Caesars Digital SVP of iGaming Matthew Sunderland
- PointsBet Canada SVP Marketing Dave Rivers
- BetMGM Senior Director-Compliance Sarah Brennan
- Eastern Shawnee Tribe Treasurer Justin Barrett
- 888 Holdings VP US Marketing Noam Klivitzky
- Mid-American Conference Commissioner Jon Steinbrecher
- New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement Deputy Attorney General Michael Golub
- OLG VP Community, Sustainability & Social Responsibility Catherine Meader
- San Manuel Band of Mission Indians Director of Public Affairs Jacob Coin
Other scheduled events include the SBC Awards North America, the SBC First Pitch competition for emerging industry startups, and the new Tribal Symposium, a series of conference panels dedicated to tribal gaming.