International Game Technology will showcase its latest portfolio for Asia at G2E Asia 2023 at Marina Bay Sands, taking place in Singapore May 30 – June 1 in stand A168.
“G2E Asia 2023 presents the first opportunity in more than two years for IGT to showcase its product suite in a trade-show environment in Asia,” said Dallas Orchard, IGT Senior Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Gaming AsiaPac. “IGT is committed to creating growth opportunities for our customers across the Asia-Pacific region by delivering market-attuned content and systems innovations and by applying our global experience with a local focus. Our latest innovations for the Asia-Pacific region will enable our customers to diversify and modernize their casino floors and provide IGT with the opportunity to grow its footprint in this important market.”
G2E Asia attendees will experience a range of slot volatilities and new styles of game play via the following IGT product highlights:
- Ying Fu Wa Link: This multi-denomination link offers two linked progressives and two scalable bonuses, providing venues with flexibility and players with added entertainment. Each base game offers its own unique free games feature; Greeting Wealth without K, Q, or J symbols during free game play and the chance to trigger Grand Jackpot!, and Incoming Treasure, with player-selectable volatility and multipliers up to X10 during the free games feature.
- Bu Bu Gao Link: This innovative link offers a supersized Hold ‘N’ Spin feature, which provides the chance to win the grand jackpot across any one of the unlocked playable windows. Featuring two linked-progressive jackpots, two scalable bonuses, and one static bonus, Bu Bu Gao will be released with two base games, Dragon Emperor and Phoenix Queen.
- Prosperity Link: This global game offers two base games with individual free-game features. Cai Yun Heng Tong offers scattered and stacked wilds during base and free game play and Wan Shi Ru Yi includes wild multipliers during free-game events. Both include the Lock and Respin mechanic, which can be triggered on any spin and offers the chance for win opportunities.
- Power Guardians Link: This locally developed link includes a unique Hold ‘N’ Spin mechanic that offers the chance to increase prize values up to 100x within the feature. Power Guardians will release with two base game titles: Heroes Honour with stacked wilds and power orbs on every spin and Emperors Tale with wild multipliers during free-game play.
- Standalone Progressives: These titles include the Samurai 888 series, a single-denomination game with an 88-credit cost-to-cover, four progressive jackpots, and three bonus features. The Zodiac Lion and Zodiac Dragon multi-denomination games offer a chain-reaction feature for the chance of line wins during paid and free games and the Griffin’s Throne game includes the opportunity to trigger 12-row multiplier pillar reels, which can deliver stacked wilds with up to 10x multipliers.
- IGT ADVANTAGE Casino Management System (CMS): Offering modular design that supports convenience-driving apps, such as Cardless Connect and Resort Wallet, IGT’s ADVANTAGE CMS drives the player experience and provides player and operators benefits. Through IGT’s HTML-based M5 technology, operators can deliver personalized real-time promotions, bonuses, and more to the player via the cabinet’s service window.
- IGT’s PeakSlant Cabinets: IGT’s PeakSlant32 and PeakSlant49 cabinets will make their regional debut at the show. These future-forward cabinets offer high-definition monitors, a 13.3 digital player panel, and the latest in lighting, audio and convenience technologies.