Just in time for the Kentucky Derby, PointsBet announced the launch of its horse racing product, PointsBet Racing.
In October 2022, 1/ST TECHNOLOGY partnered with PointsBet to power its pari-mutuel wagering platform for PointsBet Racing.
Now live in 25 US states, this product will allow PointsBet players to access an “all-in-one” horse racing experience, including:
– Live streaming and replay capabilities
– Single-user account sign in
– Deep link integration across PointsBet digital products
– Statistical and favorite factor compilation
– New user educational tools
– Seamless deposit and withdrawal capabilities
PointsBet also has advance deposit wagering on racing (ADW) applications pending in numerous other states. That includes the states where PointsBet already offers online sports betting or an online casino.