VSiN’s new fall schedule that launches today will be headlined by a member of the Sports Broadcasting Hall of Fame. “Countdown to Kickoff with Brent Musburger,” is the centerpiece of NFL football coverage on Sundays by the Las Vegas-based sports betting network owned by DraftKings.
“The addition of this new programming and its industry leading talent will position VSiN to provide the growing number of sports bettors in the U.S. with expert betting insights and premium content,” said VSiN General Manager Len Mead in a statement. “Led by a team of sports betting experts, including the legendary Brent Musburger, we look forward to serving sports bettors by expanding our primetime programming and producing new weekend specials highlighting the week’s biggest games.”
Musburger, a VSiN contributor since the network’s debut in 2017, will host the Sunday pre-game NFL show from noon to 1 p.m. ET.
Starting today, new weekday programming includes:
- “VSiN Big Bets” with Dave Ross and Amal Shah, 2 p.m.–4 p.m. ET
- “VSiN Final Countdown” with Stormy Buonantony and Matt Brown, 4 p.m. –6 p.m. ET
- “VSiN Primetime” with Shaun King and Tim Murray, moves to 6–9 p.m. ET,
- “VSiN Live Bet Tonight” with Femi Abebefe and Wes Reynolds, 9 p.m.-midnight ET
- “The Greg Peterson Experience,” midnight–3 a.m. ET
VSiN also will be launching three new podcasts:
- “VSiN Morning Bets Podcast” with Josh Applebaum
- “VSiN College Football Betting Podcast” hosted by Tim Murray,
- “VSiN NFL Betting Podcast” with host Danny Burke
“With the new additions to our programming lineup, we expect that VSiN will cover sports betting markets in a way no one else can, delivering the most in-depth analysis to our growing audience,” said VSiN CEO Brian Musburger. “As the first sports betting broadcast network, we’ve assembled an expert team of content creators over the last five-plus years to provide regular in-depth perspectives and analysis on a range of sporting events.”
VSiN also is launching a new digital subscription program, VSiN Pro, which will triple the amount of content currently available to its paid subscriber base.
The new lineup is available on video and audio platforms including YouTubeTV and iHeartRadio.