The American Gaming Association is hosting its first-ever Sports Betting Executive Summit at the end of March – an invitation-only gathering of the country’s leading executives in the sports betting ecosystem.
The event takes place March 27-28 at the MGM National Harbor in Maryland, outside of Washington, D.C., and brings together leaders from the gaming, sports and broadcasting industries for a senior-level discussion on the most pressing topics related to the expansion of legal, regulated sports betting in the U.S.
Dialogue will cover market viability, in-play technological innovations, consumer insights and the future of payments, among other issues.
Confirmed speakers include:
- National Hockey League Commissioner Gary Bettman
- Ted Leonsis, the chairman, majority owner, and CEO of Monumental Sports & Entertainment, which owns the National Baseball Association’s Washington Wizards and the NHL’s Washington Capitals
- MGM Resorts International Chairman and CEO Jim Murren
- William Hill US CEO Joe Asher
- Delaware North Co-CEO Lou Jacobs
- Rush Street Gaming co-found and CEO Greg Carlin
- DraftKings CEO Jason Robins;
- Other key executives from the sports betting ecosystem.